Question

Update PandaDoc Record via Excel

• 28 December 2022
  • 1 reply

Hello,

Can anyone tell me: Is it possible to pass data from PandaDoc to Excel and then---based on that data---update a PandaDoc record?

What I am interested in accomplishing is changing pricing in a PandaDoc table based on what is selected via drop down in another table. This type of activity is very simple in Excel but I’m  unclear on how to actually pass the data back to PandaDocs.

Thank you for looking

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @josep4916! Thanks for reaching out in community!

I know you mentioned you were looking to update a PandaDoc table - where is the table and/or record located? If it’s within a contact you may be able to use the “Create/Update Contact” action. Otherwise have you given the “Create Document” action a go to see if that works?

Full transparency, the PandaDoc app is owned and maintained by their team. The good news is though is that they have a fair amount of resources they’ve published for their integration!

Here’s a help doc I found on pricing tables as well as a filtered search of their Help Center by “Zapier”.

I hope some of this is helpful! Keep us posted how this is going for you. 🙂