Best answer

Typeform > Wordpress problem

• 5 April 2020
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi everyone, I’m new here and I believe my question is very basic, but haven’t found a response anywhere. 

My Zap uses a Typeform text field to publish a Wordpress post. The title of the post is the Typeform field, so title does not need any additional text. However, the Zap requires me to write a default text. Why? 

As you can see in the attached image, the field is populated with a field from Typeform. It says “no data” which also I dont know what it means… because there is data for each Typeform response. 

Thanks! 

icon

Best answer by AndrewJDavison_Luhhu 5 April 2020, 10:45

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @aldamiz 

Do you see where it says “No data” - that means you pulled through some sample data from the Typeform, the title field was blank.

You can also see that field in the Wordpress step is marked as “Required”, which means it can’t be left blank *and* it can’t be mapped with a field that has “No data”.

Go fill out your Typeform again, and make sure you fill out the title field, then pull through another trigger sample in Zapier. The “No data” should have disappeared and be replaced with whatever you typed in the form. Then you’ll be able to test the Wordpress step with no problems.

Userlevel 1

Thanks @AndrewJDavison_Luhhu your response helped me fix the problem, thanks so much. So if I understand well, my mistake was to create the Zap before I had at least one response collected via that Typeform field. 

In any case, it is now fixed. You can see it here in action, it’s a WIP: http://cuandoestotermine.com/