Question

Testing Zaps on Staging Link | Webflow & Hubspot

• 3 April 2020
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

I have three forms on my Webflow site that I have currently Zapped with Hubspot —

1. Email Capture
  2. Sales Form
  3. Contact Us.

All three Lead Capture forms exist in Hubspot and have all successfully been set up without errors or complications (via Zapier).

With that, I am currently updating/redesigning our existing website and have been pushing my updates to a staging link (e.g., www.staging.website.com). I am QA-ing the forms on the staging link, but data that I am submitting to the forms are not triggering a Zap or pushing the data to Hubspot.

Is this because I am testing it on staging environment versus on the actual production (e.g., wwww.website.com)? How can I assure these Zaps will work once our site goes live?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @Ajohnson 

Yep, that’s probably the reason.

You should be able to create a new Webflow connection in your zap and have that one connected to the staging site so you can test.

Userlevel 1

Thank you @AndrewJDavison_Luhhu!

I have since sent a support ticket to Webflow to confirm and will circle back once I have the final answer. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Ajohnson did you hear back from Webflow? Were you able to get to the bottom of this? Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Ajohnson!

Since this was a little while ago, I wanted to check in to see if you’d managed to solve this or whether you still needed help here. Please let us know!