Question

How do I create a Zap to match meeting titles and transfer data from Read.ai to Fellow?

• 28 March 2024
  • 3 replies

Apologies up front. Trying to figure out Zapier on my own. 

I would like to be able create a zap that will take the link and summarized notes from read.ai (a meeting note taking bot) and report URL and place that in a collaborative tool called Fellow.  I’ve been able to connect the two successfully, but as far as I can tell, I need to pre-select the steam ID in Fellow.  

This is where instead of matching the two titles (they are the same in read.ai and fellow), it’s asking me to select an older and archived meeting in advance.

Is there any way to do the following:

1. Once meeting is complete in read.ai then take those two data points (Report URL and Summary)
  2. Match meeting title in read.ai with meeting title in fellow
  3. append those read.ai data points into fellow in the associated fellow meeting

Thanks!

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @kspencer 

You may have to try reaching out to Fellow Support to get guidance about whether their app has an API endpoint that can be used to search for the Stream by Name to get the Stream ID.

FYI...help article about using dropdown fields in Zaps: https://help.zapier.com/hc/en-us/articles/8496241696141-Add-custom-values-to-dropdown-menu-fields-in-Zaps

Thanks Troy.  Yes, from what I can tell Fellow does provide the steam by name.  But that’s part of the issue.  I can’t seem to figure out if there is a way to connect read.ai to match with fellow post the meeting versus creating the Zap and selecting the stream ID / name in advance?  I might not be explaining it the best.   The names are exactly the same in the two locations, so I was hoping that would help

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@kspencer 

I recommend reaching out to Fellow Support for help with their Zap app integration.

You may have to try reaching out to Fellow Support to get guidance about whether their app has an API endpoint that can be used to search for the Stream by Name to get the Stream ID.