Question

Shopify orders from WIX stores

• 21 December 2020
  • 3 replies

Hello,

I want to use Zapier to manage these automations :

1. Add products / Add order from an e-commerce site on WIX store to my Shopify e-commerce platform.
  2. Add Shipping from Shopify to WIX store

How to set up the zaps to manage products / orders / invoices in this case please?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

Hey @caro_2021 

I think your best way to go for the first is to use the WIX automation and set the trigger for any time an order is made or a product is created on the WIX store. As an action you use the Shopify Actions Create Order/Create Product (see here).

Can you describe in more detail what you want to achieve for the second one?

1. Actually, the order should be start from Shopify and be shared on Wix first.
    (The product ordered is supposed to be on Shopify and WiX stores).

2. Then, as soon as the order information is transmitted from Shopify to WIX, the shipping information should be synchronized from Shopify to WIX because WIX stores should take care of the Shipping.
Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey! How did you get on here? It looks like there are no direct integrations into Wix, however, you may be able to use their REST API to update the shipping

You can use Zapier’s webhook feature to create a PUT request on the Shipping Address

https://dev.wix.com/api/rest/wix-stores/orders/update-order-shipping-address

I hope that points you in the right direction - Feel free to reach out to me via my website here if you need any help with implementation: www.andywingrave.com