Best answer

setting up work flows between eBay and Kashflow

• 1 February 2021
  • 4 replies

Help required for a complete and utter novice, thought I had set up a successful Workflow between my eBay shop and Kashflow, it is working to a point, in the sense that  new customers eBay orders appear as an invoice in Kashflow, however on the invoice the “Date is Invalid”  the monies are not registered ie £0.00 and or the amounts are incorrect ie I think VAT has been added as opposed to been 0% as I am not currently VAT registered.

Having a bit of a struggle making it seamless. Really struggling, I sell gas  boiler spares for a living and can dance my way round a boiler, but this is beyond me at the moment

Any help or tips would be greatly appreciated.

Gavin

icon

Best answer by tracey gl 1 February 2021, 20:35

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 1

I am having issues between ebay and Kashflow too Did you manage to get customers names to show on the invoice?

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @tracey gl!

Do you have a field coming from your eBay step that looks something like this:

If so, you could map that into the Customer Name field in KashFlow:

Can you give that a shot to see if it gets you what you need?

Userlevel 1

Hi @tracey gl!

Do you have a field coming from your eBay step that looks something like this:

If so, you could map that into the Customer Name field in KashFlow:

Can you give that a shot to see if it gets you what you need?

Thanks I have solved it now though The guide Kashflow provided to intergrate ebay was utter nonsense so I just messed around till it finally worked ;)

Userlevel 1

Help required for a complete and utter novice, thought I had set up a successful Workflow between my eBay shop and Kashflow, it is working to a point, in the sense that  new customers eBay orders appear as an invoice in Kashflow, however on the invoice the “Date is Invalid”  the monies are not registered ie £0.00 and or the amounts are incorrect ie I think VAT has been added as opposed to been 0% as I am not currently VAT registered.

Having a bit of a struggle making it seamless. Really struggling, I sell gas  boiler spares for a living and can dance my way round a boiler, but this is beyond me at the moment

Any help or tips would be greatly appreciated.

Gavin

Did you use the Kashflow guide to set it up? If so the details they provided are incorrect as far as I can see I can give you my settings if needed as I’m all sorted now