Best answer

Sendinblue fields not found when setting up trigger

• 9 April 2020
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi, I am trying to configure a Zap to trigger when a new contact is added to a Sendinblue email list. In my trigger, I can connect the Sendinblue app, select the list I want, fetch a sample record, but I cannot see all the field associated with that record. The only fields that are pulled in are:

allow listed: 0
email: xxx@xxx.com
id: 12345678
listid: 11
last_modified: 2020-04-09 14:17:46
allow listed_sms: 0

There are many other fields that exist in Sendinblue that are not pulled in (e.g. first_name, last_name etc.)

Because they are not pulled in here, I cannot use them in my output step (sending an email using the Zapier email app).

Any help would be most appreciated!

Thanks,
Jack

icon

Best answer by andywingrave 9 April 2020, 16:11

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey Jack,

Yeah - The Sendinblue zap is limited here. Do you keep your user details in an external CRM? The best thing to do would be to use the email address from Sendinblue, look-up your CRM, and then use the data from that platform.

Sorry I can’t be of more help here

Userlevel 1

Thanks for the reply Saastronomical, good to know, at least I can stop clicking “refresh” now hoping the missing fields will show up!

I’m looking at the Webhooks options within Sendinblue to push the information to Zapier… haven’t used Webhooks before but I think it’s the closest I will get.

Thanks for the help.