it is amazing to have Zapier automation, but it just think of my case but don’t know how to handling the flow, so i would like to seek your idea on it
- scheduled to update every 12 hours, twice a day
- i have a google spreadsheet which store up the product information, including name, sku, price, etc. let say i have 100 row existing now
- when time arrival, i would like to compare the existing spreadsheet VS last spreadsheet 12 hours before.
- So if i have 15 rows added during previous 12 hours
- then i will use line itemizer to store up the data.
- Finally create the new item in quickbooks online.
i am very new to zapier, i believe i can do it but it seems that it is too difficult for me even i dont know the right sequence and logic, can you please give me some idea on handling the flow, thanks!!