Best answer

Page not showing up when trying to setup up facebook lead ads zap

Userlevel 2

Greetings I am trying to create a zap to send email notifications for Facebook Leads. I have setup up another with no issue. The problem I am running into is the page we want to connect to is not in the list. I am both an admin directly on the page as well as an admin through our business manager. I have disconnected and reconnected zapier from facebook with no success. Any help would be hugely appreciated.

Cheers!,

Patrick

icon

Best answer by Danvers 30 April 2020, 11:09

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @ProfessionalPlanets ,

Thanks for reaching out & sorry you are running into an issue!

Usually when you cannot select a page you have access to, it is due to cached permissions that need updating.

Being that you have disconnected and reconnected with no luck, I suggest double-checking your account permissions + Zapier access. The below article will help guide you through this!

Facebook Lead Ads - Integration Help & Support | Zapier Let us know if this does the trick- we're here to help should you have any further questions!

Userlevel 2

Liz,

I did review permissions. I don't think I missed something but maybe I did. I am able to set up zap for standard facebook page access and the page shows up. Just not when doing the lead ad integration. Maybe that information can help you point me in the right direction. I believe I have tried everything.

Thanks,

Patrick

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @ProfessionalPlanets ,

Sorry you are still running into issues here!

Can I double-check that you checked off these two items as we'll need to be sure of these if we need to escalate this to Support:

Facebook Lead Ads - Integration Help & Support | Zapier

https://zapier.com/help/doc/common-problems-with-facebook-lead-ads#crm-access-for-zapier-is-not-properly-set

Thanks!

Userlevel 2

Liz,

I just went through both again both from our Business manager as well as from our client's business manager.

Thanks,

Patrick

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @ProfessionalPlanets ,

Thanks for double-checking that!

I have filed a ticket with our team to investigate this further. Your support ticket is in queue and we'll be in touch very soon.

Thank you!

Userlevel 1

I am in same boat.   Check all these settings.  When I set up the FB Lead Connction is Zappier, I am only seeing my personal FB page.    I am admin in 4 other pages (two of which are customers).

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Smarty713 I’m sorry that you’re also having trouble with your Facebook Lead Ads Zap. ​Facebook Lead Ads has a lot of different permission settings, and if one of them isn't correct it will stop information being passed to Zapier. 

You’ve said that you’re an admin on the other pages, could you also please check:

1. That you’re an admin on the Lead Ads
  2. That Zapier has CRM permission to connect to your clients’ pages/lead ads

The information on how to do that is in this guide: https://zapier.com/help/doc/facebook-lead-ads-error-crm-access-has-been-revoked-from-lead-access-manager

I strongly recommend going through each step in that guide carefully as most folks find that they are then able to connect fully to Facebook Lead Ads.

I am having the same exact issue! Ever since the UX update on the flow builder, the pages i was able to build with arent showing up.

Also, it looks like the ability to find the page using the page ID has been removed? Please advise!

One more question - what is the rationale as to when we need to be provided lead access? We are page admins via business manager and never had issues up until this week with building lead form zaps.

Thanks!

Userlevel 1

I did review permissions. I don't think I missed something but maybe I did. I am able to set up zap for standard facebook page access and the page shows upthe best chair for tall men. Just not when doing the lead ad integration. Maybe that information can help you point me in the right direction. I believe I have tried everything.

Userlevel 1

Did you try to restart your device after this problem? I also faced the same probelm with my fashion blog of Cyberpunk pants fashion, but now it’s working fine.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Nate Mendenhall There was an issue with the new editor where it wasn’t possible to type in a custom value (the editor would only let you select from fields from other steps in the Zap) but that’s now fixed. I’m sorry for the hassle with that! You can now type a custom value for the page using the page ID. 

In terms of the order of when you need to be given access and when you set up the Zap, you need to be given all of the relevant permissions before connecting the account to your Zap. If you add permissions after the account is connected to Zapier, you’ll need to reconnect it in My Apps

@logier9 If you can see the page when you are setting up a Facebook Pages Zap but not in a Facebook Lead Ads Zap, that suggests that you don’t have Ad management permissions. Please could you take a look at this help guide that details each of the permissions that you need in Facebook: Facebook Lead Ads - What Permissions do I need? Don’t forget that you’ll need to reconnect your Facebook Lead Ads account in Zapier after you add any additional permissions.