Question

New Order in Shopify to Grant Access to Offer in Kajabi - filtered by product

• 18 May 2021
  • 3 replies

Hi!

Basically would like someone to be able to purchase multiple digital offers from my Kajabi site and then get access to the specific ones they purchased automatically. 

Currently I’m using Squarespace product page attached to my Kajabi site where buyers can purchase one or more digital products but then I have to go in and manually give them access to the digital product on the Kajabi platform.

I’ve set up a Shopify lite and attached the products to my Kajabi site but am having trouble figuring out how to use the zaps to trigger when an item/s purchased and then give instant access to the corresponding offers in Kajabi.

Thanks! 

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @rkroose 

Try adding a separate Zap per product and use a Filter as Step 2: https://zapier.com/apps/filter/help

Thanks Troy! That’s what I was missing!

I played with the filter and was able to see how that can connect with the corresponding offer in Kajabi- just one quick question: so I would start with the trigger in Shopify being a new order or a new purchase?

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@rkroose 

These are the available Shopify triggers. (Order = Purchase)