Best answer

Make DocuSign trigger on multiple signatures on the single document?

• 26 September 2020
  • 57 replies

Show first post
This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

57 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @alani - I’ve left feedback with the team when I added you to the feature request.

They will do what’s possible and you’ll be updated when we have an update to share. Thanks!

Userlevel 1

Many thx @steph.n 

the most important feature is to ask the developers   to make an instant response in Docusign triggers and actions. 

If  integrations with DocuSign are instant, it is easy to overcome the above problem by using (Zapier Storage).

Your Kind answer is highly appreciated (Docusign Instant Trigger/Action). :pray_tone1:

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @alani - Stepping in for Danvers here. It looks like the current integration only allows one signature per doc to occur and trigger off of. I think the hold here is that you need 4 signatures per single doc, which our current abilities does not provide. I’ve gone ahead and added you to this feature request. We’ll send you an email once we have an update to share. Thanks!

Userlevel 1

I did.

but I need to wait for 15 minutes every time I need to try the zap … how can I solve this problem with DocuSign .. it is killing me … Im trying to search for another signing app because of this

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @alani!

I’m not 100% familiar with Docusign, but would the Envelope Sent or Completed trigger work here? My understanding is that an envelope is completed when it’s signed, is that right?

If that’s the case, then you’d likely need to set up some filters so that the Zap would only continue to run if certain conditions were met (eg the name of the envelope). I hope that helps!

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @rdk21 ,

Thanks for reaching out- I see Leo added you to this feature request. You’re correct, the more folks who are interested in a request, the more likely it is to go into production. 

That being said, since this looks possible via API, a Zapier-Certified Expert could possibly build this for you. Check out our Experts here: https://zapier.com/experts/. Hoping that helps!

Userlevel 2

Hello,

I second this request - particularly being able to assign more than ONE signer to a single document. Sucks that we can’t do this. I emailed Zapier support and Leo told me it is added to Zapier’s road map but no ETA. Hoping if more people start looking for this, it will expedite the process.