Best answer

Is there a way to have the reply draft be in the same thread?

Userlevel 1

Hi, I have a Zap set up to draft my email responses. The draft responds to the email. It creates a draft, separate from the email I am replying to. So, it does not stay in the same thread.

Is there a way to have the reply be in the same thread?

icon

Best answer by SamB 7 February 2023, 12:27

View original

46 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @Fiinlondon,

Thank you for reporting this to us.

I have added you to the open bug report as another affected member of the bug. We will keep you in the loop via email once the bug has been fixed.

I appreciate your patience and understanding.

I have the same issue — please could you notify me when this bug is fixed? Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @bubbywhere,

I have added you to the list of affected members as well. We will let you know via email as soon as the bug has been fixed.

Thank you!

@SamB  please add me to the list of affected users. In the meantime, what is the work around you recommend?

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @davecyen,

I have added you as well to the open bug report. We can’t promise any ETA for the bug’s fix, but we will let you know if there’s an update regarding the bug via email.

Thank you!

+1

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @James976,

I have added you as another affected member to the bug report. We will let you know via email once the bug has been fixed.

I appreciate your patience and understanding.

Add me too please @SamB! Can’t wait for this to be fixed. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @n12119,

I have added you as another affected member to the open bug report. We will keep you in the loop via email once the bug has been fixed.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Userlevel 1

Hi @SamB,

I've come across a similar issue in the "reply to email in Gmail" action that others have mentioned. This bug is affecting my work, and I'd really appreciate being added to the affected user list. Thank you for your attention to this matter!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Huss! I’m so sorry for the delay in replying here. I’ve added you to the list as well now. We’ll be in touch by email once it’s sorted.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime! 🤗

Hi @SamB can you please also add me to the affected user list? I find the same issue in the “reply to email in Gmail” action - and really want to use that :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi there @Eric Hardek! You’ve been added to the list now, so you can expect an email notification from us as soon as it’s fixed. 🙂

Good afternoon,

I would like to be notified when this is fixed as well. I have a large zap that this would be very beneficial for. Thank you! 

Eric

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Certainly @sachou64! I’ve added you to the list as well. Still can’t give any sort of ETA on when it may be resolved by but we’ll definitely let you know by email the minute it’s sorted.

please add me too.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Of course @DJames! You’ve been added to the list of people being impacted by this so we’ll send you an update by email as soon as it’s resolved.

Can I also be notified

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @clintg! 👋

The prioritization of bugs is based on several criteria but is largely dependent on the number of affected customers. Adding you, and everyone in the thread here to the list of affected users does help to increase it’s priority. Though we still can’t make any guarantees as to when it will be resolved by.

Thank you all for your continued patience one this. I know how frustrating this must be, especially given how long this issue has been around for! We’ll be sure to share any news or potential workarounds we come across here so that you are all kept updated. 

Hey @SamB - this issue has been open for ~6 months and over 15 people have commented on this thread.

Is there anything we can do to get this prioritized? 🙏🏻

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Of course, @halle! 🙂

Sorry for the delay in a response here. I’ve added you to the list, so you’ll definitely receive an email notification from us the moment it’s fixed. 

Hi @SamB are you able to please add me to the notification list also? 😊

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey there, @Seb2high! 👋

Really wish I was responding here with better news but the bug report is still open for this issue. I can't make any promises around when this may get resolved by, but I can confirm that you’ve been added to the list of folks being impacted here. This helps to increase it’s priority and means you’ll be automatically updated by email once it's resolved. 

Hello, i’m facing the issue with my ZAP. Is there any solution to this yet? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @JasonBorn,

I've added you to the list of those affected by this bug. Although we don't have a specific timeline for the fix. We will keep you in the loop via email once it is.

Thanks you for your patience and understanding.