Best answer

Is there a way to automatically upload zoom meeting recordings to Google Drive

Show first post
This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

30 replies

Userlevel 1

@Hera   Yes Please!!!   I would like this feature as well!!!!    splain.io can do this but they want $4.99/user       We have 200+ users so that is too expensive…   more than some of our other cloud services.

Userlevel 1

@Hera  Yes, please. 

Userlevel 1

Hi @dmhirschfeld and @Vani. my team and I are working on a bot that automatically uploads recorded meetings to Google drive. It can also publish to Vimeo. Right now this app is working on Slack and is in beta-testing stage. We would love to get it to more people though. Would you want to connect to discuss your usecase? 

Regards,
Hera Castillo

Userlevel 1

Hi @Danvers ,

Kindly add me to the ‘open feature request’ or share the link here.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @dmhirschfeld

It’s not currently possible to get a file or download link for Zoom triggers/actions, Im sorry about that!

​We do have an open feature request to add this and I've added you as another vote for this addition. That lets the Zoom team know how many users are interested in the update and also means that we will send you an email if we have an update on this.