Best answer

Is it possible to setup a Zap for managing Google My Business reviews across multiple locations?

Show first post

37 replies

Userlevel 1

+1 to get this added. GMB is rendering zero locations for me. i have connected my account and have two locations. neither of them are displaying in the zap to choose. not sure if this is a bug or something else….

Hi @THG3 

I’ve added your vote for this feature request, and we’ll  notify you via email once an update is readily available. Thanks.

Thanks for taking the easy road! 🙄

We would like to be added as a vote for this feature request

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @SearchGeek and @Beth O! 👋 

@SearchGeek - I’m so pleased the solution mentioned in that related topic helped to fix things for you. Thanks so much for sharing that here! 🎉

@Beth O - I’ve added your vote to the feature request which helps to increase it’s priority. I can’t make any promises around when or if it will be implemented but we’ll definitely send you an email notification once it has. 🙂

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @E1000iors 

I’ve added your vote for this feature request, and we’ll update you via email once this feature request is available. Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey @samholland00!

I’ve added your vote to the feature request. We’ll email you as soon as it’s been implemented! :)

Please add me to the feature vote , or maybe you have it allready? 

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @DavidK29 

I’ve added your vote for this feature request, and we’ll notify you once this request is available. 

This has been requested for YEARS and there is very clearly a high level of interest. At the very minimum, please add me to the feature request list.

However, a more meaningful update as to the actual status would be greatly helpful to the community. What is the criteria for submitting this to actually be accepted and moved into active develpment?

Im not entirely sure I understand this issue but if I’m reading it right it will affect us significantly.

someone please shine some light on this: When setting up the zap I can see an option to pick my business location. We have three locations. I’ve selected the relevant one needed for my zap. Is the data from all the locations going to be pulled in despite my selection for one?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Welcome to the community, @FSDrew! Thanks for your comment. 🙂

You got it! Your votes been added to that request. We’ll send you an email and keep this thread updated as soon as we know more!

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Integrations Searcher! This feature request hasn’t been added yet, so I added you as an interested user. Thanks!