Best answer

Including 'invite' field in outlook event creation

• 18 January 2021
  • 7 replies

• Anonymous
  • 0 replies

I have a knack integration where when a record is added on knack i want an event to be created in my outlook and a specific individual to be added/invited to that event. I am able to create an event no problem, but there is no option for inviting others to said event. is there a possible work around for this?

thank you

icon

Best answer by Danvers 2 February 2021, 16:34

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @meg416 

I’ve added you vote for this feature request, and we’ll notify you via email once available. Thanks!

I would also like to request this feature for the Outlook integration

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Wemakefuture and @kpst!

It’s not currently possible to do with the Zapier Outlook integration, but we do have a feature request for this. I’ve added you both to the list of users interested in this request, I don't have an ETA of when or if this will happen, but we will definitely email you if it does become a reality. 

@Liz_Roberts  is this something that is possible?

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

@Liz_Roberts can you add invitees to the outlook App. It has the same api endpoint. Thanks!

unfortunately this does not work. Office 365 doesnt like my outlook email and keeps giving me this error AADSTS50020

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

User the Office 365 App there you can invite.

@kpst