Best answer

Including 'invite' field in outlook event creation

• 18 January 2021
  • 7 replies

• Anonymous
  • 0 replies

I have a knack integration where when a record is added on knack i want an event to be created in my outlook and a specific individual to be added/invited to that event. I am able to create an event no problem, but there is no option for inviting others to said event. is there a possible work around for this?

thank you

icon

Best answer by Danvers 2 February 2021, 16:34

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

User the Office 365 App there you can invite.

@kpst 

unfortunately this does not work. Office 365 doesnt like my outlook email and keeps giving me this error AADSTS50020

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

@Liz_Roberts can you add invitees to the outlook App. It has the same api endpoint. Thanks!

@Liz_Roberts  is this something that is possible?

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Wemakefuture and @kpst!

It’s not currently possible to do with the Zapier Outlook integration, but we do have a feature request for this. I’ve added you both to the list of users interested in this request, I don't have an ETA of when or if this will happen, but we will definitely email you if it does become a reality. 

I would also like to request this feature for the Outlook integration

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @meg416 

I’ve added you vote for this feature request, and we’ll notify you via email once available. Thanks!