Best answer

How to Extract Shopify metafields to be used on a Google Docs file

Show first post

33 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @Fandiem 

I’ve added your vote for this feature request, and we’ll  notify you via email once an update is readily available. Thanks.

@Futurephonic 
Sorry but we don’t have any update as of the moment. But we’ll keep you update via email once there’s any changes.

Userlevel 2
Badge

I guess the question is - if we create either product or variant metafields on our store, after a customer orders, will those fields be available through to be accessed through Zapier when we try to pass the product-level order details through a Zap we create?

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @Futurephonic 

I’ve added your vote for this feature request, and we’ll notify you via email once this feature is available. Thanks!

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @chris_PAbloo 

I’ve added you for this feature request and we’ll send you an email once this feature request is available. Thanks!

+1 for accessing metafields in Shopify.

@Futurephonic, what app are you using that has metafield integration in shopify? I would love to know!

Badge

+1

I need this feature as well. Pleas let me know when it becomes available.

Hi @Futurephonic 

I’ve added your vote for this feature request, and we’ll notify you via email once this feature is available. Thanks!

Are there any updates on this? We get tonnes of customer emails that would be solved in a second if this functionality was finally added.

Many thanks!