Question

How to extract data from HTML-formatted emails and export it to Google Sheets using Zapier?

• 22 November 2023
  • 1 reply

I am trying to use Zapier to read emails from a specific sender, pull data from that email, and then export that data into Sheets. I have been able to get the correct email identified within my Zap, but I am having trouble getting the correct data. I tried connecting Eden AI but I couldn’t get that to work either. 

The email formatting will be exactly the same every time, but it doesn’t come through as a normal email body, it contains HTML formatting and I think that is part of the issue. I also tried parser.zapier and I was able to get the email in plain text with the data I needed, but then getting that to Sheets is still the issue. 

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. 

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @dwold91 

Can you please clarify your question?

To help us have context, make sure to include screenshots with how your Zap steps are configured along with specific examples you are using or issues you are having.