Question

How to connect Salesforce Commerce Cloud with Feefo?

• 28 March 2024
  • 6 replies

Hello, Community of Zapier.

Do you have any guidance on connecting Salesforce Commerce Cloud (SFCC) with feefo.

We want to get data using Zapier APIs/Webhooks from Feefo to SFCC. Is it possible?

If you can pass me documentation to connect SFCC to feefo. I would appreciate it.

Thank you very much. 

TCTG Support

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @The Commerceteam Global 

Review the available Zap app triggers/actions:

Hello, @Troy Tessalone.

Thank you for your support.

The above steps contains for salesforce, but seems it does not include the salesfoce commerce cloud (demandware), where we can actually trigger endpoint via webhook.

is there any solution specific for the Salesforce commerce cloud?

Also we have concern on triggering webhook endpoint each time, as we need to trigger it everytime to get response from the Zappier. (It may impact on our web perfomance).

for E.g. : If 100 customers go to product detail page then webhooks will trigger for all of them?

or 

Alternatively is there any api we can use to get reviews from zappier itself so we can call it on our side.

it is better if we can have a meeting to uderstand more clearly.

Thanks,

TCTG Support

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@The Commerceteam Global 

Help articles for using app APIs/webhooks in Zaps:

Hi @Troy Tessalone,

I have checked the mentioned documentation related to the APIs.

I don’t see any action related to API Request or Custom Actions as seen in the mentioned documentation 
here:

https://community.zapier.com/show%2Dtell%2D5/resources%2Dhow%2Dto%2Duse%2Dapp%2Dapis%2Din%2Dzap%2Dsteps%2D29522

1. Can you please advice is that possible using the API ?

2. Can you please advice on the below query ?

The above steps contains for salesforce, but seems it does not include the salesfoce commerce cloud (demandware), where we can actually trigger endpoint via webhook.

is there any solution specific for the Salesforce commerce cloud?

3. If we want to show the rating and reviews from the feefo, so in that which integration/ webhook/ API, we should use, can you please advice on this ?

Thanks,

TCTG Support

Hi @Troy Tessalone

I have checked the API documentation, but the API related action is not available.

So we have to show the review related information on the PDP (SFCC platform), so isn’t there any API/webhooks which will be hit on the PDP load and get the response. 

Is this achivable by any zaps or custom request ?
can you please advice on the related information.

Thanks,
Yash 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@The Commerceteam Global 

Did you try one of these suggested options?