Question

How to automate updating Facebook lead status from Zoho CRM?

• 10 August 2023
  • 3 replies

Hi, 

I currently use a Zap to push Facebook leads to Zoho CRM. This is working fine. Based on the lead quality and progress, I manually change the status of the lead in Facebook from ‘Raw’ to “In Progress”, “Interested” or “Won”. I am looking to automate this. 

Option 1 : Creating a field in Zoho  like “Status in Facebook” and auto update it to one of the 5-6 stages in Facebook based on the lead status in Zoho CRM and then push this update to Facebook ( there should be a way to identify the corresponding lead in Facebook - may be some lead ID) 

Option 2 : Skip the field creation in Zoho and directly manipulate the FB lead based on the stage in Zoho

In both the above option, I should trigger an update on FB lead from the lead in Zoho. I tried to create a Zap for it but not very should about the Lead ID and right Facebook action to pick.

Appreciate any help.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@BhanuV 

That is not available to update via the FB Lead Ads Zap app integration.

Thanks Troy.

Here is the screenshot of the leads screen within meta business suite. The stage of a lead is what I am trying to update through Zapier. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @BhanuV 

Good question.

The FB Lead Ads Zap app has 1 trigger and 0 actions available.

Can you post screenshots with what you are referring to in Facebook about where/how you are trying to update the FB Lead Status?