Question

How to automate updating Facebook lead status from Zoho CRM?

• 10 August 2023
  • 3 replies

Hi, 

I currently use a Zap to push Facebook leads to Zoho CRM. This is working fine. Based on the lead quality and progress, I manually change the status of the lead in Facebook from ‘Raw’ to “In Progress”, “Interested” or “Won”. I am looking to automate this. 

Option 1 : Creating a field in Zoho  like “Status in Facebook” and auto update it to one of the 5-6 stages in Facebook based on the lead status in Zoho CRM and then push this update to Facebook ( there should be a way to identify the corresponding lead in Facebook - may be some lead ID) 

Option 2 : Skip the field creation in Zoho and directly manipulate the FB lead based on the stage in Zoho

In both the above option, I should trigger an update on FB lead from the lead in Zoho. I tried to create a Zap for it but not very should about the Lead ID and right Facebook action to pick.

Appreciate any help.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @BhanuV 

Good question.

The FB Lead Ads Zap app has 1 trigger and 0 actions available.

Can you post screenshots with what you are referring to in Facebook about where/how you are trying to update the FB Lead Status?

Thanks Troy.

Here is the screenshot of the leads screen within meta business suite. The stage of a lead is what I am trying to update through Zapier. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@BhanuV 

That is not available to update via the FB Lead Ads Zap app integration.