Question

How to add a default product to Shopify draft orders created from Typeform entries using Zapier?

• 28 February 2024
  • 5 replies

Hi,

I have a zap: Trigger: An entry in typeform Action: Create a Shopify draft order.
I need to add an extra product to the line items to the Shopify order which will should be by default.

Is there any way I can achieve this?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you!

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @AbhishekP41,

Before we dig deeper into this, would you mind sharing a detailed screenshot of how your Zap is configured? Also, please share a screenshot of the “Action” section of the action step that shows all of its fields? Like so:

46dd6c0979e3d815d621b8da43084ef1.png
(view larger)

Please don't include personal information in the screenshot, or be sure blur out any personal information.

Thanks!

Hi @ken.a,

Do let me know if anything else is needed.
I want to add an extra Product to the line items apart from the product being fetched from the Typeform.

Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @AbhishekP41,

Thanks for the screenshot!

Is the Product ID from Typeform matches the ones that you have in Shopify? If so, You can try adding a “Find Product by Title” action and searching for the specific product on that action step. After that, map the Product ID from the search step to the “Create Draft Order” step’s “Product” field. Here’s how you can try mapping the Product ID along with the data from Typeform:

53c16355b3460cb2433e156510aaa463.png
(view larger)

Kindly give it a try and let me know how it goes? I'll keep an eye out for your response!

Hi @ken.a,

I’ll give it a try and let you know if that works.

Thank you! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

That’s great @AbhishekP41!

Please do keep me updated on how it works out for you. 🤗