Question

How do I save Microsoft Outlook email attachments to OneDrive without converting to text?

• 17 January 2024
  • 5 replies

I am trying to save attachments to an outlook email to onedrive. Keep coming up with the same problem where the document is save as a text.

I have read other posts which say to choose Attachments in the *File (required) section but i dont get that choice. Get the same problem when I try to auto sync new documents from Dropbox to Onedrive.

Thanks

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @bsavellis 

Try mapping this variable:

Thanks for offering your assistance. This is not however working. Could Microsoft be blocking the transfer of the file?

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@bsavellis 

These are temp files that expire after about an hour.

You may need to refresh the Zap trigger example record you are using to test to get fresh data.

Hello, i do have the same issue. The dropdown list does not show “Attachment” and my files are saved as txt.

Please help

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @Fede Axialent,

Before we dig deeper into this, would you mind sharing a detailed screenshot of how your Zap is configured? Also, please share the “Action” section of your action step that shows all of its fields. Like so:

46dd6c0979e3d815d621b8da43084ef1.png
(view larger)

Please don't include personal information in the screenshot, or be sure blur out any personal information.

Thanks!