Question

How do I remove the "Not answered" autofill inside my triggers? within Survey Monkey?

• 1 January 2021
  • 4 replies

I have tried re-creating the survey, and also tried pulling mutliple new triggers, to the exact info needed, but i keep getting auto populated “not answered” content.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey @Hockey4life1819 - Would you mind sharing a screenshot of your setup for just the first question please - Rental Agreement verification? I think this might give us a better clue as to what is going on here

:Edit:

I went away and thought about this. Just as I answered… If you know what’s happening here and don’t need to troubleshoot this behaviour, You can simply use Zapier’s split text feature - So you can split on ‘|’ and extract the answer you’re looking for https://zapier.com/blog/zapier-formatter-guide/#split?

However, please let us know if we can be of any more help

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Check the settings of the SurveyMonkey fields.

Perhaps the survey allows multiple inputs for a given field.

Yes, but these are pulling “Not Answered” and the “answer” which is strange..

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

FYI: Per SM help documentation … When a question isn't answered or is skipped by logic, the cell will say "Not Answered".

This explains why the answers are coming thru with “Not Answered”.