Question

How do I find the field “Account” in Salesforce?

• 1 August 2022
  • 4 replies

• Anonymous
  • 0 replies

I have contact data in salesforce. 

In Salesforce

Then in Zapier  link up with mailchimp i can’t find the   Field  “Account” in Saleforce , any suggestion ?
is it i need create customize field ??

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

1. tigger Saleforce  get data (some lookup field only display id , i want the content in lookup field type) 
  2. tigger  subscript mailchimp 

Have a filed named “Account”  it is lookup field (content is a shop name  e.g ABC company) , but it only give me AccountID  ??

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

Hey @leokwok2001 

In this case it might be best to write in to our support team here: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

This will allow the support team to take a look at your Zap and see what they can see.

I do know that some standard fields in Salesforce seem to have a different field name in the Zap editor. The 2 that I am aware of is the 'Mobile' field in Salesforce is represented by 'Mobile Phone' in the editor and 'Phone' in Salesforce is represented by 'Business Phone' in the Zap editor.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @leokwok2001! Appreciate you reaching out in the Community! 🤗

Do you mind clarifying which triggers and actions you’re working with in each app? Sometimes it helps if it’s phrased as ..."When this happens in [blank] app, do that in [blank] app."

Screenshots of your trigger and action setup (with any personal details blurred) are also helpful! 

Thanks so much and looking forward to digging into this with you!