Question

How do I find the field “Account” in Salesforce?

• 1 August 2022
  • 4 replies

• Anonymous
  • 0 replies

I have contact data in salesforce. 

In Salesforce

Then in Zapier  link up with mailchimp i can’t find the   Field  “Account” in Saleforce , any suggestion ?
is it i need create customize field ??

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @leokwok2001! Appreciate you reaching out in the Community! 🤗

Do you mind clarifying which triggers and actions you’re working with in each app? Sometimes it helps if it’s phrased as ..."When this happens in [blank] app, do that in [blank] app."

Screenshots of your trigger and action setup (with any personal details blurred) are also helpful! 

Thanks so much and looking forward to digging into this with you! 

1. tigger Saleforce  get data (some lookup field only display id , i want the content in lookup field type) 
  2. tigger  subscript mailchimp 

Have a filed named “Account”  it is lookup field (content is a shop name  e.g ABC company) , but it only give me AccountID  ??

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

Hey @leokwok2001 

In this case it might be best to write in to our support team here: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

This will allow the support team to take a look at your Zap and see what they can see.

I do know that some standard fields in Salesforce seem to have a different field name in the Zap editor. The 2 that I am aware of is the 'Mobile' field in Salesforce is represented by 'Mobile Phone' in the editor and 'Phone' in Salesforce is represented by 'Business Phone' in the Zap editor.