Best answer

How do I extract a value from the last line in Google Sheets if the row number constantly changes?

I am using Twilio with Zapier and my app in the first phase storing outcome on the hooked google spread sheet, this value specifically mobile number is stored on the last line of this spread sheet, how can you specified for this value to be extracted from last line if this number of the line is always different  , can be this specified on some point or not , at the moment I am specifying for example this value is on the row 13 for example can I specified will be like always last row within this spreadsheet? Thank you 

icon

Best answer by jesse 25 May 2022, 19:28

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey @draconeo73! Hmm, this is going to be a tough one. I am not sure there is a way to grab the last row of the spreadsheet when the last row will be different every time. 😔

Can you tell us more about your workflow and why you’re needing this to happen? Why do you need to store that number in the last row as opposed to somewhere else? Why and when does the number change?

With a bit more info, we can get you pointed in the right direction! I also wanted to pass along these resources, which give a brief overview of how Google Sheets need to be formatted in order to work well with your Zap: 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

@draconeo73 I wanted to check in here with you again! I would love to help dig through this workflow with you if you’re up for elaborating on your use case a bit further. 😊