Question

How do I create a recurring Zap to check connected app credential expiration or failure?

• 13 April 2024
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Hello,

This might be of limited practical use, but I was wondering if it was possible to make a recurring Zap that queries selected connected app credentials to see if they had expired or otherwise failed. A client deprecated a former employee’s email and as a result, several credentials failed. Since no data was being parsed to a Zap, no errors were kicked off. I had though App Status might be what I was looking for, but it only seems to check for reported outages of service, not individual credentials.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Hachiman 

Resources: https://help.zapier.com/hc/en-us/sections/14037124521485-Notifications

Userlevel 1

Hi Troy,

Thanks for the help doc. It looks like the Alert feature in beta is probably what I want but our plan isn’t currently high enough to qualify. Hopefully Zapier sees fit to bake it into lower plans once it exits beta.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @Hachiman,

Thank you so much for this valuable feedback, this is how we build and grow Zapier! I've submitted it to our internal database, which our product teams use when looking to make improvements and changes to Zapier. 

Hopefully, this helps!