Best answer

How do I connect incoming Facebook and Instagram comments to Slack?

• 19 July 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi everyone, I have been reading this same question in different sites throwing back to a few years ago.. I am hoping that by now maybe someone already has a solution for this.

I would like to connect any incoming facebook (and instagram but i think thats harder) comments to go directly to the slack channel, has anyone figures it out? I read a reddit review that say a person solved it with 11 steps but he did no really listed them, if anyone has a solution please help me!!

icon

Best answer by ken.a 4 August 2023, 13:09

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @melisssatino,

Unfortunately, capturing Facebook page comments is not currently available. We do have an open feature request for this exact functionality, and I have added you and @hmd123 as another interested members to the open feature request. That does a few things:

• Bring this to the attention of the integration developers
  • Help track interest in this feature being implemented
  • Allows us to notify you via email if this feature becomes available in the future

While I don't have an ETA on when this feature might be implemented, we will notify you via email if it is!

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Agreed with this request, any chance a feature to capture Facebook page comments has finally been added to zapier? Frustrating that I cannot find a solution to this months & months after first searching the community, yet hundreds if not thousands of obscure, not useful unless you’re a paid subscriber to 99.9% of all the ‘new apps’ added each month….please tell me this is a feature I just cannot find a solution for, STILL?? 😔

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @hmd123,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

Just to make sure we're on the same page, could you please clarify a little bit more? Are you looking to capture comments from your Facebook page, or are you using Facebook Lead Ads to gather leads?

Please keep us posted! 😊