Best answer

How do I connect incoming Facebook and Instagram comments to Slack?

• 19 July 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi everyone, I have been reading this same question in different sites throwing back to a few years ago.. I am hoping that by now maybe someone already has a solution for this.

I would like to connect any incoming facebook (and instagram but i think thats harder) comments to go directly to the slack channel, has anyone figures it out? I read a reddit review that say a person solved it with 11 steps but he did no really listed them, if anyone has a solution please help me!!

icon

Best answer by ken.a 4 August 2023, 13:09

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @hmd123,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

Just to make sure we're on the same page, could you please clarify a little bit more? Are you looking to capture comments from your Facebook page, or are you using Facebook Lead Ads to gather leads?

Please keep us posted! 😊

Agreed with this request, any chance a feature to capture Facebook page comments has finally been added to zapier? Frustrating that I cannot find a solution to this months & months after first searching the community, yet hundreds if not thousands of obscure, not useful unless you’re a paid subscriber to 99.9% of all the ‘new apps’ added each month….please tell me this is a feature I just cannot find a solution for, STILL?? 😔

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @melisssatino,

Unfortunately, capturing Facebook page comments is not currently available. We do have an open feature request for this exact functionality, and I have added you and @hmd123 as another interested members to the open feature request. That does a few things:

• Bring this to the attention of the integration developers
  • Help track interest in this feature being implemented
  • Allows us to notify you via email if this feature becomes available in the future

While I don't have an ETA on when this feature might be implemented, we will notify you via email if it is!

Thank you for your patience and understanding.