Question

How do I automate sending direct messages to Facebook group comments with ManyChat and Zapier?

• 23 October 2023
  • 5 replies

Hey everyone! 

Is there anyone here trying to automate sending out direct messages to a Facebook group comment? I am trying to do it with ManyChat and integrate it with Facebook Groups here in Zapier, but I can’t seem to find the correct Zap flow. Can someone help me with this? Thank you in advance!!

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@dianemthelen 

You may need to add a step:

If you want to dynamically pass a variable value for the User field it will need to a valid number that corresponds to an existing User ID.

When I try to click on the User Field, it shows these options. What does these value mean? Where did it came from?

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@dianemthelen 

The User field expects a number as indicated by the 123 icon next to the field label.

The field is a dropdown list of options.

Each option listed has 2 values (top/bottom).

The top value is the friendly value.

The bottom value is the internal ID for the option.

If you are trying to map a dynamic variable, then the value must be a valid BOTTOM value.

Here are some screenshots. Bare with me on this because I’m a newbie haha let me know what should I do, so I can make it work. Really appreciate you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @dianemthelen 

Good question.

To help us have some context, please post screenshots with how your Zap steps are configured along with how your ManyChat is configured.