Question

How can I integrate Gemini into Zapier, possibly through Python?

• 16 February 2024
  • 13 replies

Userlevel 1

Are there plans by Zapier; to integrate Gemini into zapier native integration? i am interested to see how it performs in such cases?

Anyone figured a way to pull it in maybe through Python? although maybe too much for code by zapier

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

13 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @GiveMeTheMicofficial, welcome to the Community! 👋

Can I just double-check, is it Google’s Gemini (formerly Bard) that you’re wanting to connect to? It’s on our internal wishlist of apps to have added to Zapier so let me know if so and I’ll get your vote added it!

Generally for apps that aren’t on Zapier, if they have a publicly API available then you could potentially use a Code or Webhooks action to make a request to that API - see our help guides for Webhooks and Code actions to learn more.

That said, if the API requires you to use more advanced authentication methods then you might need to explore building a private integration on Zapier’s Developer Platform: https://zapier.com/developer-platform. There’s a lot more work involved in building a private integration but we have a number of certified Zapier Experts that can help: https://zapier.com/experts

Looking forward to your reply!

Userlevel 1

Yes that is exactly it, count my vote in!

This is a must.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Thanks for confirming that @GiveMeTheMicofficial. And thanks for voicing your interest in this too @Max.AB! 🙂  

I’ve added both of your votes for Gemini to be added. I can’t make any promises around when or if it might become available to use but we’ll be sure to let you know once it is! 

In the meantime hopefully you’ll be able to connect to it using one of the workaround I suggested previously. 🤞

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi @SamB 

Please add my vote as well!

There must be a lot of people that would like to have the option of using Google Gemini (?) so do you have any “finger in the air” estimates of how time and money a custom integration would take please?

Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

You got it, @OrrDee! 🙂 I’ve added your vote for it as well. So we’ll be in touch by email if Gemini becomes available to use on Zapier.

It’s free to build a private integration on Zapier’s Developer Platform. But I can’t give any sort of rough estimate as to how much time it would take to build or how much it cost for a Zapier Expert to build it for you. Your best bet would be to reach out to a Zapier certified Expert directly for a quote.

and me too, please @SamB

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Your vote has now been added, @babyshambled! We’ll be in touch if it’s added. 🙂 

Please add my vote also @SamB. This feature would be great!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Sure thing @Vad3r! I’ve added your vote for the Gemini app to be added to Zapier. We’ll be in touch if and when it gets added. 🙂

Please add my vote also@SamB. I agree! I would also like to use this!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Thanks for letting us know @Sinsofseven. I’ve added your vote for it as well so we can email you if it gets added. 🙂

Add my vote also