Best answer

How can I insert multiple rows (google sheets) in 1 invoice (Moneybird)?

• 3 August 2020
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi,

I am working with Google sheets, where I have an overview with all projects for 1 single customer, including the prices and the quantity. I created a Zap, and the information that is in the goolge spreadsheet is transferred to an invoice in Moneybird. The sheet however contains multiple projects, and I want to see them all on the same invoice. I only see 1 project only at the moment. 

What do I need to do to include all projects (all rows with data) on the invoice?

Thanks so much!
Lindsay

icon

Best answer by Liz_Roberts 6 August 2020, 16:01

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Lindsay ,

Thanks for reaching out! I see you were working with Paul on this and were able to come up with a workaround as there is not a “Find/Update Invoice” Action at the moment.

Posting the Action workaround below in case other members have a similar question in the future. Please let us know if you have any additional question- happy to help!

The Zap only has access to a single row each time the Zap is triggered so adding in a new Google Sheets action should get us access to multiple rows at once. The below Actions can return up to 10, or 20 rows as Line Items:

The information from those rows could then be mapped the way in the exact way a single row which triggered the Zap is mapped!

Userlevel 1

I figured it out, thanks!!!