Best answer

How can I include the "Name" field when connecting Zapier to MailerLite?

• 16 December 2023
  • 6 replies

I don’t understand why Zapier will not include the option to use the Name field when connecting to Mailerlite. It’s a pretty essential (and simple) element for email marketing. Please make this an option. 

icon

Best answer by SamB 9 April 2024, 14:41

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi folks,

Just wanted to share a quick update to let everyone here know that the feature request has been implemented by the MailerLite developers! 🎉

The developers have let us know that custom fields are now supported in Add Subscriber to a Group actions, so if the “Name” field is added as a custom field in MailerLite then it will be possible to use it in a Add Subscriber to a Group action.

That said, if you run into any issues in using MailerLite custom fields in a Zap please do reach out to us in the Community or to our Support team and we’ll be happy to assist. In the meantime, happy Zapping! 😁

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @jessicabarna,

It looks like I have already added your vote to the feature request. We will keep you in the loop via email once the feature has been implemented.

Thanks!

I would like to vote for this feature as well!! 

We NEED first names to Zap into Mailerlite. It’s essential and a marketing best practice. 

Thanks! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @TBF,

Thanks for the update here.

I have added you as another interested member to support the “Name” field in the “Add Subscriber to Group” action. That does a few things:

• Bring this to the attention of the integration developers
  • Help track interest in this feature being implemented
  • Allows us to notify you via email if this feature becomes available in the future

While I don't have an ETA on when this feature might be implemented, we will notify you via email if it is!

Hopefully, this helps.

The action step is “Add Subscriber To Group in Mailerlite.” The only field I can enter is Email. But because Mailerlite is an email marketing platform, I need to add a field for first name (minimally).

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @TBF,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

Before we dig deeper, could you please let me know the action step you’re using for MailerLite so that I can check our feature request system and add you if it’s available.

Thanks!