Best answer

How can I include the "Name" field when connecting Zapier to MailerLite?

• 16 December 2023
  • 6 replies

I don’t understand why Zapier will not include the option to use the Name field when connecting to Mailerlite. It’s a pretty essential (and simple) element for email marketing. Please make this an option. 

icon

Best answer by SamB 9 April 2024, 14:41

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @TBF,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

Before we dig deeper, could you please let me know the action step you’re using for MailerLite so that I can check our feature request system and add you if it’s available.

Thanks!

The action step is “Add Subscriber To Group in Mailerlite.” The only field I can enter is Email. But because Mailerlite is an email marketing platform, I need to add a field for first name (minimally).

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @TBF,

Thanks for the update here.

I have added you as another interested member to support the “Name” field in the “Add Subscriber to Group” action. That does a few things:

• Bring this to the attention of the integration developers
  • Help track interest in this feature being implemented
  • Allows us to notify you via email if this feature becomes available in the future

While I don't have an ETA on when this feature might be implemented, we will notify you via email if it is!

Hopefully, this helps.

I would like to vote for this feature as well!! 

We NEED first names to Zap into Mailerlite. It’s essential and a marketing best practice. 

Thanks! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @jessicabarna,

It looks like I have already added your vote to the feature request. We will keep you in the loop via email once the feature has been implemented.

Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi folks,

Just wanted to share a quick update to let everyone here know that the feature request has been implemented by the MailerLite developers! 🎉

The developers have let us know that custom fields are now supported in Add Subscriber to a Group actions, so if the “Name” field is added as a custom field in MailerLite then it will be possible to use it in a Add Subscriber to a Group action.

That said, if you run into any issues in using MailerLite custom fields in a Zap please do reach out to us in the Community or to our Support team and we’ll be happy to assist. In the meantime, happy Zapping! 😁