Best answer

Get File from Sharepoint Locatoin

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hello, I am wondering if anyone has been able to get a File from a Sharepoint library.

I am attempting to use ConvertAPI to convert a specific tab of an Excel document to a PDF so it can be attached to an email. This works wonderfully for items saved in a users Onedrive, as Zapier has no problem finding the file and feeding it to ConvertAPI.

However, some of the files I want to get screenshots of only exist in a Sharepoint library. I have tried creating linked folders of the Sharepoint directory into a users Onedrive, however, it seems Zapier cannot locate these the same way as regular folders.

I have also tried to use a Get Screenshot step, however, I have not been successful in creating a public URL that will direct to a specific tab of the Excel document. This may be another method of accomplishing this, but I have not been able to get it working.

If anyone has any idea at a solution, that would be wonderful.

icon

Best answer by christina.d 3 June 2022, 04:34

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @JPII Healing Center! Thanks for checking in. 
While I don’t have an update at the moment, I went ahead and added your vote this! We’ll be sure to email you if and when this does become supported. 😊

Thanks again for your interest!

Is there an ETA for Sharepoint Zapier integration? Please add us to the list for notification once this is made available. Thanks! The team at JPII Healing Center

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @Walking Comfort! Thanks for reaching out! 👋🏽

As Troy mentioned at the moment, SharePoint isn’t supported by Zapier. That said, I've added your vote for a SharePoint integration to our internal app wishlist!

We'll be sure to let you know if and when this app is added to Zapier. In the meantime, if you're curious, here's a bit more on how new services typically get added to Zapier:

https://zapier.com/help/manage/app-connections/request-to-add-a-new-app-to-zapier

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Walking Comfort 

SharePoint does not yet have a Zap app.