Best answer

Get File from Sharepoint Locatoin

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hello, I am wondering if anyone has been able to get a File from a Sharepoint library.

I am attempting to use ConvertAPI to convert a specific tab of an Excel document to a PDF so it can be attached to an email. This works wonderfully for items saved in a users Onedrive, as Zapier has no problem finding the file and feeding it to ConvertAPI.

However, some of the files I want to get screenshots of only exist in a Sharepoint library. I have tried creating linked folders of the Sharepoint directory into a users Onedrive, however, it seems Zapier cannot locate these the same way as regular folders.

I have also tried to use a Get Screenshot step, however, I have not been successful in creating a public URL that will direct to a specific tab of the Excel document. This may be another method of accomplishing this, but I have not been able to get it working.

If anyone has any idea at a solution, that would be wonderful.

icon

Best answer by christina.d 3 June 2022, 04:34

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Walking Comfort 

SharePoint does not yet have a Zap app.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @Walking Comfort! Thanks for reaching out! 👋🏽

As Troy mentioned at the moment, SharePoint isn’t supported by Zapier. That said, I've added your vote for a SharePoint integration to our internal app wishlist!

We'll be sure to let you know if and when this app is added to Zapier. In the meantime, if you're curious, here's a bit more on how new services typically get added to Zapier:

https://zapier.com/help/manage/app-connections/request-to-add-a-new-app-to-zapier

Is there an ETA for Sharepoint Zapier integration? Please add us to the list for notification once this is made available. Thanks! The team at JPII Healing Center

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @JPII Healing Center! Thanks for checking in. 
While I don’t have an update at the moment, I went ahead and added your vote this! We’ll be sure to email you if and when this does become supported. 😊

Thanks again for your interest!