Formulas aren't registrating data from the Zap

• 17 January 2023
  • 4 replies

Badge

Hi Zapier Community, 

I am currently running the following zap, on Monday.Com and Google sheets: 

1: Specific Column Value Changed in Board in Monday.com

2: Create Spreadsheet Row in Google Sheets

I am getting the correct data into my sheet. But the problem is that my formula isn’t registrating the data in the columns from the Zap. 

I am running simple formulas such as: countif, countifs, sum etc. So it shouldn’t be a problem.

Any clue how to solve this issue? 

icon

Best answer by AB98 17 January 2023, 13:35

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey @AB98 glad you were able to get this sorted and thanks so much for coming back to the Community to share! I will go ahead and mark your reply as a “Best Answer". If anything else comes up, just let us know - always happy to help brainstorm ideas & solutions!

Badge

I figured it out with using Countifs combined with the INDIRECT function. 

If anyone else needs this formula this is the one I use: 

=COUNTIFS(INDIRECT("A2:A1000"); "row item you are looking for 1"; INDIRECT("B2:B1000");"row item you are looking for 2")

Badge

So basically my sheet rows that recieves the zap are A,B and C

My formulas are from F to V

Does this make sense? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @AB98!

Where are the formula in you sheet? Are they in the same row as the data that’s added by the Zap or in a different sheet?

If they’re in the same row as the data, you might find this guide to adding indirect formulas in your Zap useful:

If that doesn’t help with what you need, could you share some more details about the formula: where are they in the sheet, what are they (the exact formula) and which cells do they reference. Thanks!