Question

Flodesk + Thrivecart - Workflows based on customer purchasing vs not purchasing

• 25 January 2022
  • 1 reply

Hi there,

I am trying to create email workflows in Flodesk based on whether or not someone purchases my product in ThriveCart, and I’m having some trouble with creating the workflow based on when someone does NOT purchase the product.

The workflow is as follows: First I am sending an email after a freebie that promotes my product. If the customer purchases the product, that is the end of the workflow.

If the customer does NOT purchase the product, I want to send them a second follow up email promoting the product again. If they purchase it, that’s the end of the workflow.

If, after this second email, they still do not purchase the product, I want to send a third and final email promoting it. The problem I am having is I can’t seem to find a way to communicate between Flodesk and ThriveCart when someone does NOT purchase the item. 

There is a trigger for when they DO purchase it, so that part has been simple enough. I was hoping for guidance or suggestions on how to communicate between the two apps when a product is NOT purchased so that I can continue funneling them in this email sequence workflow.

Thank you!

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @drea.soulflowco 

Have you tried something like this for the logic:

If the custom purchases the product, then remove them from the segment or workflow.

Else, leave them in the segment or workflow.