Best answer

Fix and Flip Leads into Call Tools

• 19 March 2020
  • 5 replies

Hey everybody I am new to the group and just set up my first Zap. I was wondering if anyone had suggestions and or input regarding my F & F web forms and integrating them into my cold calling service Call Tools. Thanks!

icon

Best answer by Danvers 1 April 2020, 16:00

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Santos40, welcome to the Community!

Is your Zap doing what you need it to? It looks like it’s taking Leads from Fix and Fill and sending them as a contact to CallTools - have you seen new contact in CallTalls from the Zap since you turned it on?

If you’re having any trouble please don’t hesitate to let us know!

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Santos40 I’m sorry for the delay in getting back to you on this!

It looks like there isn’t a way to add a user to a campaign in CallTools using their Zapier integrations, I’m sorry about that! I've created a feature request for the ability to do that, to let the CallTools team know that it would be a useful addition for you. This means that:

• We can track other user’s interest in this feature
  • We’ll send you an email if this feature is added by the CallTools team

In terms of indicating the lead source in the Zap, it looks like you’re currently using a custom field for that, which would be my suggestion here. If there is usually a field for lead source when you look at a Contact in CallTools, let me know and I can add another feature request to show lead source in the Zap. 

​I hope that's clear, please let me know if you have any questions!

Well yes the thing is I also had one of our FB ad managers to set up a zapier integration with FB Ad lead forms on top of my integration with Fix & Flip. The thing is, I can’t distinguish the difference between the new leads. They show up under contacts as web leads with no way of Identifying the lead source. Second I want them to go directly into their respected campaigns that I created in CallTools. It is a bit harder than I anticipated.  

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Santos40 In the CallTools step of the Zap, could I ask what fields you see? If you could take a screenshot of the ‘customize’ part of the step, that would be super helpful!

Sure again thanks for your help!