Question

Finding correct type with AI from Google Sheets

• 21 November 2023
  • 5 replies

Hey All,

I need your help with integration of AI with Google Sheets.

I created Zap which takes all the types from Google Sheet (more than 100) under specific column

After that I am running AI which tries to finds the correct type according to sentence of user input.

For example:

Users entry: I have issue on my computer and it’s working slow.

Expected Output: Computer Problem

Technically it works and Zapier AI, understands the question + I got the correct type . Only problem is, it has limitation of 500 characters. Which means I can’t give all types. Basically I am missing more than half of the types from the google sheet I have.

Any ideas how can I scan which type is relevant according to description.

Note: I was thinking searching for keyword from column, but it won’t be accurate. 

Thanks in advance

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @yosihatem 

Good question.

For us to have more context, please post detailed screenshots with how your Zap steps are configured.

Hey @Troy Tessalone 

Here is screenshot with detailed explanation:

Currently the only which I blocked is 6 and 10. Because I can’t send to AI description of user including categories from spreadsheet. Zapier has limit of 500 characters.

I am trying to send around 4k characters, but it’s failing :(

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@yosihatem 

You can try using other AI apps for the analysis.

@Troy Tessalone 

Unfortunately I can’t use chatgpt or openai due to technical limitations

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@yosihatem 

Then you have to work within the limitations specified by the AI by Zapier Zap app.