Question

Exporting "tag" custom fields from ClickUp to Google Sheets

• 27 February 2023
  • 1 reply

I have set up a Zap which exports each task in Clickup as a line in a spreadsheet when the task is marked as complete. I managed to make most of the custom fields work using the Formatter, however I cannot figure out how to make the tags custom field work. 

There is only one custom field with the “tag” format however there are multiple tags inside the one custom field so I would like them to be separated by ;

At the moment the tags are being exported as a series of numbers and letters (it should be words). 

The other question is about the drop down custom fields. At the moment I have created a lookup table to give the accurate values however I would need to update it in Zapier any time I want to add a new option to the dropdown in ClickUp. So I would like to know weather it’s possible to make the look up table dynamic so I wouldn’t need to change it manually. 

Thanks! 

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Bags Always Packed 

Good question.

For us to have context, please post detailed screenshots with how your Zap steps are configured, thanks.