Question

Downgraded

• 9 May 2023
  • 3 replies

I have been a subscriber since 2016. It seems there was a billing problem charging my card. When I look at the billing history, it says “success” but when I drill down, I see payment failed. There was no notification of this to allow me to rectify! This was on April 25. On May 3, all of my zaps stopped. There was a notification of the pause, but I overlooked this SINGLE notification.

Now, I cannot receive support, because I am not a TEAMS subscriber. I have reached out to all channels, and still no feedback, nor can I locate the expected SLA. Upon reviewing my account, I see that my $125/month changed earlier this year to $313/month (no notification of price change). When I try to sign myself back up, it wants to charge $598/month. I cannot reach sales. I cannot reach support. I am not against a wall because my zaps are paused. Do I bite the bullet and pay the $598 and pray that someone responds to me eventually and offers a refund? I am thinking that my efforts will be better served to just rebuild on a different platform (hey, Zapier, you have competition now!) Struggling to justify $598 per month… not with the lack of respect I am feeling right now...

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @rthumans 

Zapier Customer Support: https://zapier.com/l/support

Yes, but when one is automatically downgraded from Teams to Free because of a billing mistake, it is impossible to receive timely support. Thank you for the thought however.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @rthumans 

I can see that you’ve been put through a lot of inconvenience with this billing issue, and I’m sorry about that. I’ve spoken with the Support team and made sure your ticket has been passed to the correct team, who’ll be in touch ASAP. 

Best wishes

Danvers