Best answer

Creating Outbound Text in Burner Error : "The app returned "Resource representation is only available with these Content-Types:"."

• 7 November 2020
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1

Hey guys, how would I fix this error when creating the Burner automatic outbound text on Zapier?

Error Message:

"The app returned "Resource representation is only available with these Content-Types:"."

icon

Best answer by andywingrave 11 November 2020, 00:03

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hello! Could you please click on “Show details” and screenshot the following:

1. The details of the error
  2. The set up of your task

That’ll help us identify the issue for you.

Userlevel 1

Hi, yes sorry here are the details above. 

I’m basically trying to send out an outbound text to burner from a facebook lead ad using the lead’s phone number for the text to be sent to & the lead’s full name in the body of the text

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @drjazz - I wanted to check back on this issue. Making sure @andywingrave sees that you’ve sent back a reply.

Please let us know how we may help!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Thanks @steph.n - @drjazz this looks like an issue with the integration itself. If you’ve set this up, and there’s no way to define Content type in the task itself - Then this will be one to contact the company behind the Zapier Integration

Userlevel 1

@andywingrave @steph.n Thanks! I’m not sure I follow but is there anything I can do to fix it?

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@andywingrave @steph.n Thanks! I’m not sure I follow but is there anything I can do to fix it?

No, I’m afraid there’s nothing else we can do at this time. I’ve listed that you’re an impacted user. The Burner team will need to be the ones who address this issue. Once resolved, you’ll be contacted directly. Thanks!