Question

Create Lead in Pipedrive from FreshDesk with Specific Ticket

• 25 November 2022
  • 4 replies

Hey all! Any ideas on it? How do I create a Lead in Pipedrive from FreshDesk with a Specific Ticket?

Not every triggered action. Just a specific ticket existing in FreshDesk turn into Pipedrive Lead?

Any help appreciate!

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @sergi!

Have you looked into using a Filter step? ​When a filter is added to a Zap, it looks at the information coming into the filter and only allows the actions to continue if the information meets specific criteria. 

Do you need the Zap to only create a Lead for new tickets for a specific customer? Or with a specific subject? If you can share some more details we might be able to provide some tips for setting up the Filter step. 

Thanks!

Can someone from support provide 15 minutes setup call with me? Appreciate. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @sergi! Hope I’m not too late, you can connect with our Support team here 😆 You can connect with one of our Zapier Experts as a great on-going resource as well. 

Let’s say I add a specific note to FreshDesk Ticket like a LEAD - can it be triggered then and sent to PipeDrive and create a lead there?