Question

Create Lead in Pipedrive from FreshDesk with Specific Ticket

• 25 November 2022
  • 4 replies

Hey all! Any ideas on it? How do I create a Lead in Pipedrive from FreshDesk with a Specific Ticket?

Not every triggered action. Just a specific ticket existing in FreshDesk turn into Pipedrive Lead?

Any help appreciate!

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @sergi!

Have you looked into using a Filter step? ​When a filter is added to a Zap, it looks at the information coming into the filter and only allows the actions to continue if the information meets specific criteria. 

Do you need the Zap to only create a Lead for new tickets for a specific customer? Or with a specific subject? If you can share some more details we might be able to provide some tips for setting up the Filter step. 

Thanks!

Let’s say I add a specific note to FreshDesk Ticket like a LEAD - can it be triggered then and sent to PipeDrive and create a lead there? 

Can someone from support provide 15 minutes setup call with me? Appreciate. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @sergi! Hope I’m not too late, you can connect with our Support team here 😆 You can connect with one of our Zapier Experts as a great on-going resource as well.