Create a ZAP for Crelate Activity to Slack when the candidate submits to the Client or Account Manager for an Open Job

• 6 April 2022
  • 6 replies

Hi,

Looking to create a ZAP for Crelate Activity to share on Slack when Candidate is submitted to Client or Account Manager for an Open Job.

6 replies

Okay thanks Troy 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@JP3 

Probably best to reach out to Crelate to ask for guidance on what you’re seeking from their API/webhooks related to activities.

No screenshots because I’m not able to create.

Business case:

I want to use Crelate to update my team on Slack Channel immediately for 2 activities - Submit to AM & Submit to Client.

So, I’m not finding anyway to accomplish this. Any suggestions or workarounds would be much appreciated - thanks JP

Within Lever ATS I was able to select Slack Channels while completing the Notes section, and the app picked up the #submissions channel and send automatically

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@JP3 

Can you post screenshots with how your Zap steps are configured for us to have more context and describe more about the issue you are having?

Thanks Troy!

I found those and I’m not getting the results I want from the Zap’s you identified. Unless I’m missing something.

thanks John

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @JP3 

Good question.

These are the available Crelate Zap triggers: