Best answer

Can I use custom commands for Google Assistant?

• 17 June 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1

This post was split from topic: 

I have the same issue as @trickyricky but you already know it cause you ve sent me here :P

Thank you for the fast respond.

So its a bug and we must  wait for the next update right?

I have a question till the problem will be  solved: is there a way to use a custom command in google assistant for zapier? like for example “talk to zapier to run (this zap)”. Or we must always saying “talk to zapier” for  starting a conversation? if the second case exist, can we trigger two or more zaps in the same conversation?

thank you again !

icon

Best answer by ken.a 19 June 2023, 08:37

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @Constantine,

I have split your reply to a new topic. I hope you don’t mind!

Looking at your first question, it looks like we’re still not sure if the issue you’re encountering on the thread I linked on your post is a bug. We’re still waiting for an update regarding this. I recommend keeping an eye out on that thread for any updates.

Regarding your second question, it looks like custom commands are not yet supported for the Google Assistant integration. We do have an open feature request for this exact functionality. I have added you as another interested member to that feature request. That does a few things:

• Bring this to the attention of the integration developers
  • Help track interest in this feature being implemented
  • Allows us to notify you via email if this feature becomes available in the future

While I don't have an ETA on when this feature might be implemented, we will notify you via email if it is!

Thank you for your understanding.