Best answer

Can I remove contacts from a mailing list using Constant Contact?

• 3 August 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

I will soon be working with someone that wants to set up a Zap using Constant Contact. They have a few mailing lists that need contacts to be added or removed depending on the flow of data.

My ‘how to’ question is, can we remove and add contacts from lists using the provided action “Update Contact”? According to the integration page empty values will be cleared so that could also apply to lists. https://zapier.com/apps/constant-contact/integration

icon

Best answer by SamB 19 April 2024, 14:27

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @Arment! Great question and welcome to the Community!

I did some digging and it doesn’t appear unsubscribing or removing contacts from lists is currently supported by the Constant Contact app. 😔 That said, there is an open feature request for this! I went ahead and added your vote to this. While we can’t offer an ETA on if or when this will get implemented, it’ll ensure you’re emailed if it does get implemented. We’ll also keep the topic updated if anything changes!

Thanks again for reaching out! 🙂

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey folks,

Just dropping by to share that a there’s now a Remove Contacts From List action available for the Constant Contact app on Zapier! 🎉

f1fd790cfb3c087b828d53cd8a945594.png

Please do give that new action a try and if you run into any trouble at all just let us know. In the meantime, happy Zapping! ⚡