Question

Can I create a Trello card when a Work Order, Quote, or Invoice in Printavo are marked with a specific text?

• 23 May 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

How do have Printavo create a Trello card for work tickets? The test that I have ran are not providing my Trello card with the correct information needed. I also only need it to create a card when I mark a Work Order/Quote/Invoice (Because they are all the same in Printavo) as “Art in Queue”. What parameters am I missing to allow the Trello card to be created with specific information from Printavo. 

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 1

Thank you for your response. Since there is no trigger, drop down or filter for that option. I have created a work around. Thank you.

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Hi there @KSPRoger - Rachael on the Community team here, hello! A helpful starting tip is to look at the App page you are trying to connect and peek through the list of options for Triggers and actions. From what I see, you do have the option to trigger of a new order. You can see the full list of triggers and actions by checking out this page: https://zapier.com/apps/printavo/integrations

When you are talking about having it just go off of a certain order type, you’ll likely want to explore our Filter options, which you can see more of here: https://zapier.com/apps/filter/integrations Filtering allows you to specify the terms you are looking for in your order and only trigger of that type. 

Hope this helps! -Rachael

Userlevel 1

Lol, it’s easy to list the steps like that as a hierarchy of what I am trying to do. The problem is those triggers are not listed as options. How do I find the triggers that you listed when they are not in the drop down menu?

Userlevel 1

🌟 Creating Trello Cards from Printavo Work Tickets - Let's Get it Right! 🌟

🔍 Query: How to correctly create Trello cards with specific Printavo information, triggered when marking a Work Order/Quote/Invoice as "Art in Queue"?

⚡️ Zap Tips:

1️⃣ Zap Configuration: Set up a Zap in Zapier to connect Printavo and Trello.

2️⃣ Trigger Event: Choose the event that occurs when a Work Order/Quote/Invoice is marked as "Art in Queue" in Printavo.

3️⃣ Trello Card Creation: Ensure you map the relevant fields from Printavo to the appropriate fields in Trello, including the desired information you want on the Trello card.

4️⃣ Parameters Check: Verify that you have correctly identified the parameters needed from Printavo to populate the Trello card with the specific information. Double-check the field mappings in your Zap to ensure they match the requirements.

💡 Need Further Assistance? If you're encountering issues or need more guidance, consider reaching out to Zapier support for expert help. Check out the Zapier expert for immediate and reliable assistance.